mardi 17 janvier 2012

SOLANGE


Name: Muhirwa Solange Marie

Age: 22

Hometown: Kigali

What I like: jokes

What I dislike: injustice

Why I started architecture: I am curious about my surroundings, I just interested in learning how to improve them.

My idea of architecture: Architecture is about making of places where people spend their daily lives. Architecture is not just concerned with the exterior and interior design of a building, but the environment as a whole. Architecture is mostly about human beings living in a better way than before.

My idea of Rwanda: Rwanda is my land, my home. Its richness is the population, its comfortable Weather, and its wildlife viewing

My idea of architecture and Rwanda: architecture represents every social and cultural background of a place.

In Rwanda we don’t yet have our own architecture; we only have a bad copy of western architecture. We need to define our own architecture responds to the different needs and values of all sections of the Rwandan community.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire