mercredi 18 janvier 2012

RENE BISHOP



NAME: ISABANE Rene Bishop

DATE OF BIRTH: 8,May,1989

HOMETOWN: Kigali

I like: to spend about two hours tonight in my room thinking about my self and my projects for tomorrow in a way to Review what I’ve done for necessary corrections as well as To manage and to save the time.

I hate: the way sometimes I have to change my decisions because I prefer thinking and analyzing them before rather Than changing them after.

I started Architecture because I feel it is my talent and I wanted to be an architect since my childhood. so I hope I will get there.

I think to practice Architecture need to love working with pen while thinking and to be based to the context because to me there is no recipe for a good architect, what must be maintained is a feeling of well thinking and working every time for better and sustainable changes. So I think this will also help while acting in Rwanda Because we’ve our own history which can be a better source to Inspire our Architecture.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire