mardi 17 janvier 2012

FLAVIA


Name: Flavia Gwiza

Age: 21

Hometown: Kigali-Nyamirambo

What I like: Music & comedies

What I dislike: flies!!!!

Why I started architecture: To help create a new image of Rwanda through an improvement of the design of the built environment.

My idea of Rwanda: Rwanda is a country that is rebuilding itself after being destroyed and is developing at a high speed, and its population is growing quickly so it needs a well land use management and a better design of its built environment to become a better place than it is now. It has a bad past but we should come together as its population and make a better future.

My idea of architecture: I believe Architecture has the ability of improving the life in a country, and how architecture is seen tells a lot about a place: its economy, history, culture,... and it has an impact on people's lives; that is why I think it has to be true, really reflect the life and culture of places and answer people's needs.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire