mardi 24 janvier 2012

APIANE


NAME: APIANE NDORIMANA
Age: 21
HOMETOWN: Nyarugenge/ Kigali
what I like: working hard, romantic and action movies, hanging out, country music, spreading peace worldwide.
What I dislike: Injustice (mostly being given something different from what I worked for), conflict and people who want to destroy the environment.
Why I started architecture: In order to play my role in developing my country in terms of design and construction.

My Idea of Rwanda: Rwanda is a country which had hardest moment of war in the past, it has been destroyed in terms of architecture but something to be celebrated is that currently Rwanda is among the most wanted places due to reconciliation among people and how people are reconstructing their country after its destruction.

My Idea of Architecture: In this world we are living in we do need to enjoy life but also we have to fight against natural aggressions, we do need shelters, these shelters have to be designed. Architecture is a tool helping us designing all these spaces to respond to environmental needs.

My idea of Architecture and Rwanda: In the past Rwandan people used to live in non-designed houses, it became hybridized and since we are having Architecture school Rwanda is promising to be a country that everyone in the world can wish to live in due also to its friendly climate that you can’t find anywhere in the world.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire