mardi 17 janvier 2012

AZIZ FARID


Name: SHYAKA Aziz Farid
Age:20
Hometown :KIGALI/KACYIRU
What I like: I like to be friendly with everyone, and progress my life
What I dislike: the war, and to be in a place without peace
Why I started architecture: I am studying architecture because, I was inspired with how my country was very developing the sector of infrastructure, and that due to my researches, architecture was a best course, which is involved with everyone and everything(society)
My idea of architecture and Rwanda: my ideas are that we have to finish as early as possible our studies as future Rwandan architect, to fight and keep our culture, that is being lost in now design, mostly made by
foreigners! There is many challenges that waiting Rwandan architect, and I hope we will deal with it, with a good basic studies we are having.

3 commentaires: