dimanche 22 janvier 2012

OLGA


Name: SEBASHITSI Buranga Olga
Age: 22 years old
Hometown: Kigali
I like: football and to make people smile
I don't like: laziness, hypocrisy and to see people suffering
Why I started architecture: think that to have an idea in your head and to give birth to that idea and transform it in something that can last for many years it's exciting and great.
My idea of architecture and Rwanda: I think that Rwanda is a country with great opportunity. By economical development
the face of the country is changing and old buildings are giving place to new buildings and new designs. Beside I think that architecture shouldn't be only for those new buildings in town but also we should look back to our culture and think of a way to incorporate some elements of our cultural architecture in our design. From that point we can be sure that even though buildings are new we keep a part of our identity in those buildings.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire