mardi 24 janvier 2012

NYIRINKINDI


Name : NYIRINKINDI EMMANUEL

Age: 22

Hometown: Kigali city

What i like: being most engaged with my concern, perfection, honesty, playing football, hanging out with friends, watching movies and listening to the music

What I dislike: flick and jerk people, injustice, talking behind people’s back, and useless remorse

Why I started architecture: from my first day to see the word architecture when I was in secondary school, this word was seemed to be a very strange word to me; then after getting to know its real meaning it has been some thing very aspirational and an act of great importance to me, therefore as I’ve always dreamt to do something of great value to my people and my country, architecture seems to be an answer for me to achieve this.

My idea of Rwanda: Rwanda it’s a country that had faced one of the most painful days and years, but my idea of it now it’s very bright and successful as a country in a new era of living with changed people and new critical way of thinking.

My idea of architecture: for me I see architecture as a solution for human needs and a respond to many problematic issues that the world is facing in one way or another as it is a host for human activities on the earth, and it has a very successful sense of developing people’s mind set and their critical thinking.

My idea of Rwanda and architecture: Rwanda as a country in a new era of development, it needs more architects and architectural features not only to be as a response to Rwandan people infrastructure needs, but as also an object to mark its prosperity and progressive movement in different sector.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire