mardi 17 janvier 2012

JEAN EUDES


Name: Jean Eudes NDAYISABA

I like: to be a challenger

I don’t like: hypocrisy, liar

Why I started architecture: What made me to study architecture is to improve lifestyle of people.

My Idea of Rwanda: Rwanda is small country with high speed of development and immeasurable hospitality and security.

My Idea of Architecture: Architecture start by understanding problem then create a problem to solve a problem, it doesn’t matter how a problem have been solved, what matter is how it fit in environment and how it help the users today and in future.

To be a good architect is to have position and be flexible.

My idea of Architecture and Rwanda: My idea about architecture of Rwanda is that Rwanda does not have a position in terms Architecture which make it difficult to identify Rwandan Architecture, it needs a lot changes in terms of Architecture to find a framework on which to build architecture which fit in Rwanda.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire