vendredi 20 janvier 2012

JEAN PAUL

Name: BIGIRIMANA Jean Paul

Age: 22 Years old

Hometown: Kigali.

I like: to play IGISORO game to increase my level of thinking, Vengaboys’ songs.

I dislike: failing not only in class, also in current life.

The reason why I started Architecture: First of all I was interested with work of builders different stage of constructing a huge building, again I want to develop myself and to change my country towards development with well-designed buildings considering environment, economy, and social relationship referring to our culture and tradition.

My idea of Rwanda: My country (Rwanda) has a beautiful landscape(mountains, trees ,… ),this help me to understand architecture in different ways ,so my idea is to learn about this landscape and link it to architecture in order to get a new country with nice landscape better design.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire